Heart shape quilling leaves tutorial



Hey guys!! This is my first quilling tutorial for this year and hopefully more will come soon. I certainly do have a lot of requests to make other quilling tutorials and of course a lot of preparations need to be done before the actual recording of the tutorial can take place. 

I started making these heart shape quilling leaves since last year and I also used them for a birthday card design last year too. It's a fun way to do quilling leaves with different types of hair combs. You can check out the video tutorial I did today and try making the quilling leaves too! Have fun quilling guys! :)


2 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

cantiknye kak lin....kemas je kak lin buat...

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Henrietta! Dah cuba buat ke belum?? :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...