I love you said the little birds

V062a

V062b

The cards I made here are similar to the design I made some time ago which you can view at the link HERE. Everything in the design is the same except that the wordings is changed from 'I miss you' to I love you'. Upon request from my customer, I did this new one and I gotta say that I love the effect of the distress ink I did on this new one. I've gotten a little better with the technique compared to the one I did before which was sooooooo messy....hehehe.

I didn't have time to blog about these cards earlier this month. Been so busy with work. Still am now huhuhu. Hopefully I can have more time to make cards and other crafts. Most of the time now I am busy with work related to craft tools and materials for sale. It's been taking a lot of my time off from creating. I miss creating :(. I didn't even have time to do a blog giveaway this month. Still working on that.....will combine it with the December giveaway somehow. 

I keep wondering whether the time flew so fast lately or I'm getting slower and slower....go figure hehehehe!! ;)


3 comments:

kunda said...

WOW!!! this is a super duper cute birdie card

Shylaashree said...

elegant card noor

Grace to You said...

Wow, Lin - I LOVE these cards, esp the darker one! Your customer is going to be thrilled!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...