Raya card 2013 #2

HR026A

This is just another version of the HR026 Raya card I made recently. I actually wanted to make the same design in different colours but I only managed to make this one so far. I just didn't have much time to make more right now. There's just so many different cards to make and other work to get done all at the same time. Trying to juggle all at one go is a tough job ehehe.

In this particular card, all I did was add more pink colour to it. So as you can see, so many pink ribbons and paper were added and I kinda like this one more than the previous design because it looks more cheerful, don't you agree? ehehehe.... ;)


6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and lovely creation.
Gr Elly

quilled paper paradise said...

The real truth. Both are beautiful, but this is more cheerful!

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Noch so eine wunderschöne Karte, Aber in anderen Farben.
Diese gefallen mir noch besser.
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Mama Zharfan said...

sgt cantik!!

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love it !!!!
Paula

Ainun Nadini said...

wawww cantiknyaa
awesomee

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...