Cascading loops tutorial


There's so many things you can do with this cascading loops technique. You can make flowers with it, you can make leaves and many more. Here I'm just showing you the basics of how to make cascading loops flower. 

I've made a video of how to make each cascading loops petal for you to use to make flowers with. It's very easy to do. You can use a quilling comb or a hair comb. Do check out the video below.







The above photo show the different sizes of the cascading loops that you can make depending on the length of the quilling strip. The longer the quilling strip, the longer set of cascading loops you will be able to make. :) Hope this tutorial helps give you a better understanding of how to make the cascading loops flower. :) All the best!! :)


6 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

love the quilling comb, thanks for sharing!!!
Paula

Azlina Abdul said...

You are most welcome Paula! Glad you love it! ;)

Baukje said...

brilliant and beautiful colors
nice weekend
Greetings Baukje

Maya Kuzman said...

This is fantastic Noor!!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I have pinned a lot of your tutorials and hope to try them all with my kids.

Best,
Maya

Sorana said...

hello, you have some great tutorials on your blog. I just bought the quilling comb, and I was looking to find ways to use it. I'm so glad I found your blog.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Azlina Abdul said...

Maya...thank you so much for pinning my tutorials and trying them out! All the best to you! :)

Sorana...I'm so happy that my tutorials can help you with the quilling comb technique...all the best!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...