From red to blue

HB076 (Blue card)

This design is actually a design I've made before but the original one was in a different combination of colours. You can view the old design here --> HB076. I made that design last year. I received an order to make the exact same design except I was asked to change the colours according to my customer's preference and I kinda like the colours too :). It's from a red card to a blue card.

I changed the pop up inside a bit as well. The original one was made with the weaving part a lot longer and this one I shortened it a bit. Perhaps you can spot the difference if you look closely :).

It's nice sometimes to revisit the old designs and get the chance to do it again. Brings back the memories of the earlier times when I started learning how to quill and this technique was the easiest ones to do for me at the time. ;)

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful, love the quilling and colors, awesome!!!!
Paula

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Paula! And thank you for always visiting my blog too! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful ..!! How u make such beautiful quilling flowers?

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...