White butterflies

W007

Another postcard greeting I made which has two white butterflies flying with two wedding rings above them. It's very sweet and simple.....adding a wide white satin ribbon to match! :) I used simple scallops cut out at the four edges of the postcard, almost similar to my white doves postcard except that this one, if you look closely has no sharp points between the scallops.

You can write your wishes at the back of the postcard.......but if you wish for me to paste a piece of white paper at the back of the postcard for easier writing purposes, that can be done for you too. No problem at all......just let me know if your preference. :)

This card too can be sent to couples who are getting engaged as well as for couples who are getting married.....both occasions are suitable! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...