How to sew Square String Art on paper - Craft Tutorial





Hello there!
I have another craft video tutorial for you this month! Yay! Probably the last one before the year ends. I have a few more videos to make and one in the making but I'm not sure if I can get them done before 2020 arrives. There's just so much to do before the new year and I'm just trying to find some balance in it all. I don't want to stress myself too much.

Anyways! Back to the subject! Haha! Yes, I have been getting a lot of requests from my followers ever since I blogged about the Square String Art Quilling birthday card I made recently. They wanted to learn how to sew the Square String Art on paper like that. Well....I just had to do a tutorial for them....I can't leave them hanging like that right? Gotta pass the knowledge to those who want to learn new things. 

I used a big square frame die as a guide to sew the square string art. I'm sure a lot of people out there who don't own one. So for those who don't have it, you can make the holes for stitching yourself just by piercing the holes with a needle all around the square paper. Just cut a square shape paper with the measurement I gave in the video tutorial, and then you have to measure the spaces between the holes so that the spaces equally spread out around the square.

I haven't the chance to make a lot of these although I do want to so badly. Especially using other colours and combinations. Can't wait to try that out. Hope you will too! It's easy once you know how to do it. So let's do it together! ;)  Happy crafting guys! Enjoy the video! 


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...