CRAFT PRODUCT REVIEW FOR IN LOVE ARTS SHOP



Hello everyone!
I'm back today with a craft product review for In Love Arts Shop. Oh my God, can't tell you how much I love their die cuts and quilling papers! I was over the moon with them! Really enjoyed making handmade cards with them.

If you check out the video you'll be able to view some of the handmade cards I managed to come up with recently. Will blog more about them soon! 

I want to explore and experiment more using the die cuts but the quilling papers are all finished! Yikes! Wish I could get more next time from them. The quilling papers are quite thick unlike my own quilling papers. Maybe theirs is about 90 or 100 gsm. I'm just guessing since the weight of the paper is not stated on the packaging. Mine is only 80gsm.

I want to do a handmade card video tutorial, so please check out the video and let me know which handmade card you like the best from the video. I'll do a tutorial for the most requested card. It will be my fist time making a tutorial for a handmade card and I'm pretty excited about that. LOL!

Thank you for watching my video! ;)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love your talents. Thanks for sharing. God Bless you.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...