Purple and pink Malaysian flower

 QF008

Been a while since I last posted anything new here......been so busy with work and juggling with my crazy health issues......it's been a very challenging ride.

Anyways......here is something I did recently for a customer of mine.......he requested for an arrangement of Malaysian flowers to be made on a photo frame......and insisted that the flowers be in a combination of pink and purple. I've never done Malaysian flowers in two tones before.....so I guess this was a first for me. It was interesting......and challenging as well since I had to experiment on the different types of pink and purple that would actually look bright and cheerful for the frame.....and after some experimenting, I finally found the colours that would please my eyes hehehe. I hope it pleases your eyes as well........ ;)




8 comments:

Kavitha Vadhri said...

so beautiful,it sure pleases everyone's eyes :), wish you a speedy recovery.take care

kavitha vadhri

Pooja said...

Wow ! These flowers look gorgeous and the color combination looks pretty !

Baukje said...

Superb I love the flowers and I love your work!
Greetings Baukje

Sonia said...

Fabulous creation dear Lin:) Gorgeous flowers:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Mama Zharfan said...

as awesome as usual..can't wait to get mine :) :)

Nelly said...

Those are beautiful..

Cheida_Mymee said...

cantik sangat.. kalau oder mcm ni brapa ambil selalu

Azlina Abdul said...

Cheida_Mymee...please email me for inquiries on price :) tqqqq

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...