Mini Raya cards


                                              HR024 (Red)


                                               HR024 (Pink)


                                           HR024 (Green)


                                             HR024 (Blue)  

I guess these are the most simple Raya cards I've ever made and the smallest ones too! LOL! Yes, they are quite small in size...smaller than the A6 size cards.  I decided to make small ones because first of all I wanted so badly to use those cute envelopes I made using the scoring board hehehe! The envelopes are quite small in size so I had to make cards that would fit in them. And secondly because I wanted to be able to make more handmade Raya cards for myself to use this year and since this design is a very simple one therefore it takes less time for me to get them done hehee! I just love simple, clean cut designs :).

As usual, year after year....my favourite subject matter for Raya cards has always been the Ketupat. Last year, I made miniature Ketupats using the smallest ribbons, but this year I decided to make Ketupats using the paper cut technique. The same technique that I used for my bookmarks. I just drew a simple design of a Ketupat and cut out the shape using a craft knife. I enjoyed doing that :).

I do have another design I made for my Raya card collection......using another technique that I love.....but I will be blogging about that in another post soon..... ;)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

nak tempah boleyh?

Azlina Abdul said...

Boleh...just email me for orders of the raya cards :)
my email address: inaabdul_21@yahoo.com

Do give me your full address and details as well so that I can process your order :)

Sonia said...

Very beautiful cards Lin:) Love the brilliant papers:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Unknown said...

nice and simple card..

ch@ said...

Hi kakLin, very the comel la kad raya tu. geram ngn warna hijau. tahun dpn tempah kakLin je la. Hehe :D

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Chanteknye kak lin....kak lin mmg creative....i love ur art work...they are adorable...

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Sonia! ;)

Thank you so much Suraya! ;)

Thank you so much CHa! Jangan lupa tempah ngan akak tau next year! hehehe! ;)

Thank you so much Henriettta! ;)

Shylaashree said...

Beautiful colourful and nice card

http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...