Love birds and weaving hearts

 V050


:) what can I say....the love birds are a favourite right now and here is another request from a customer who wanted this design to be combined with one of my pop up design I did long ago. She wanted the card to be bigger and the pop up to be like the one I made for Mother's day. You can view the design at the link HERE.

As you can see....the difference in the pop up is the colors. I had to change the colors to match the color of the card. So there is a lot of red colors used for this design. Different shades of red. :)

The card looks so empty on the outside....a  lot of space. I was thinking of doing the design again for her but still thinking of how to go about it. I thought of making the birds bigger in size but, looks like it's not possible even though the card is bigger because it just doesn't seem right if I did. It won't be able to fit in anyways....unless it's arranged horizontally instead. 

Well...I'll just have to keep on trying...experimenting with this design.....hopefully I'll find a new idea to make it look complete :).


6 comments:

Fa'izah [eqin] said...

maybe akak ley wrote something kt space bwh tuh....or wat mcm tree branches plak ke...huhuhu maaf laa,konon2 bg idea....happy experimenting! =)

chillin with Quillin said...

love the pop up inside of card!!!!
Paula

Mano said...

just awesome..... no words to express....!

http://mano-arts.blogspot.com/

itukataaku said...

salam kak, suke laa kad ni..simple design.ada identiti..

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much everyone for all the lovely comments! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Azlina

Do you still do this love bird cards?
If yes, please quote to me. My email is lenaho6@gmail.com.


Thanks

Lena

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...