QUILLING GET TOGETHER V1.0

Hello there my lovely readers...... :)

I have a really important and exciting announcement to make here today. My fellow blogger Miyyah from Miyyah@Kertas, is holding the first ever Quilling Get Together this October 2010. The whole idea of this get together is for everyone to learn what quilling is all about and  to learn how to quill as well. It's also  for us to get inspired from other quillers and learn from them their experiences, knowledge and skills. This get together event is very laid back, nothing formal.....just all of us having fun quilling together! :)

So on behalf of Miyyah@Kertas, I would like to take this opportunity to invite those who are interested in quilling to join us in this humble event. Even if you have zero knowledge in quilling, you are welcome to join  us and learn from the experts there. I myself will be there to join in the fun! :) I'm not an expert quiller but I'd be more than happy to teach those who have not tried their hand in quilling before. And for those who do not have their own quilling tool, I can help teach you how to make your own quilling tool as well hehehehe! :)

I would also like to inform here that this event is a non profit event. No one will be charged for attending it or to learning how to quill. :) For those who do not have any basic tools or paper to quill, you can purchase them from Miyyah on the day of the event. She will be selling the basic quilling kit there.

Below are the details of the event:
Date: 3rd October 2010 (Sunday)
Venue: KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur (please gather at the entrance door opposite the water fountains before moving to the event location)
Time: 10.00am

You can visit this link in Facebook HERE to confirm your attendance with Miyyah@Kertas. Or you can email Miyyah for more inquiries at : miyyah@gmail.com

Do not miss this great opportunity to meet quilling artists and craft enthusiasts and have fun quilling and networking. I can't wait to meet everyone. So exciting! See you all there!

XOXO,
Lin



No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...