I miss you....

V033

A good friend of mine requested me to make this card for her last night. I told her that I'm still on leave.....but it's very very important to her it seems for me to do it last night, so I did it anyways.  Kawan punya pasal......siapkan juga laaaa......hehehe.....Aaaahhhhh.....people in love simply just can't wait can they?  They can be so impatient hehehehe......

I've done quilled hearts before......quite a few designs with various color combination on a beige colored card but this time around I did it using one of my favourite color combo which is the red, white and maroon combo on a black colored card. I've used this color combination many a times before for a few love theme cards. So I thought it would be nice to use it for one of my quillled hearts designs. I'm surprised on how it turned out. I'm glad my friend loved it so much :).


5 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

your handwriting, kak lin! suka gila!! like3!

colour combination pun sangat romatika de amour!! :P

eRyn said...

betul2..hand writing tuh buat lagi lawaaaaaaa...

Azlina Abdul said...

Awwwwwww.....thank you As....thank you Eryn!!! :) Tak sia2 masa sekolah rendah dulu2 belajar menulis tulisan sambung2 tu hehehehe...

Intan Inn said...

wow!!cantik sangat...sungguh keatif teruja intan tgk....

Azlina Abdul said...

Terima kasih Intan! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...