Congrats!

C002

Ok...I got carried away yesterday with this "CONGRATS!" clear stamp. I just started stamping it over and over again on small pieces of white paper hehehe......thinking that I would use them someday on any designs in future. 

Then I got this simple idea of doing these small gift cards that I can use for weddings. You see, I don't like giving presents to couples on their wedding day. I prefer to give them money instead so that they can use it to buy whatever that suits their fancy . And I would usually put the money in this small gift card and at the same time the gift card acts as a congratulation card that I can use to write on simple wishes in it. So it's a double function card hehehehe. 

I also love the fact that I finally was able to use those small peach color flower stems that I bought long time ago. When I look at all the embellishments I have.....I can see that I bought a lot but have not used them yet.....they just sit there waiting to be utilize hehehe. I just have no idea of what to do with them  just yet....hehehehe......but the ideas will come....eventually :) God willing :).

4 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

this is a very creative idea kak lin! I LIKE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!! >.< so elegant, so lovely, so ... tak tau dh nk describe mcm mn. the colour of your embalishment pun sgt seswai dgn card. a very rare colour. suka!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much As...it's a very simple card jer...tapi the shiny flower stems did the trick! It helps make the plain card look better kan? hehhehehe... :)

mangosteenskin said...

this is simple and nice! i love it, so does the quilled heart card and giveaways.

me too, moreover giving money saves a lot of time searching for suitable gift for the newlyweds.

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Mango... :)so happy!!

Yup! Giving money to the newlyweds is actually a lot better kan? Leave it up to them to do whatever they want with it la. :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...