Quilled fish? LOL!


Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm obsessed with quilling! Yup! :P

Those colorful quilled papers you see on the card were just placed on the card .......I haven't glued it on the card yet........I was just playing with the arrangements. I love to see those colorful quilled papers on a black background....it just stands out doesn't it?? And as I was arranging them.......my Mom called me to go out and feed the fish in the aquarium outside the house. After feeding them, I went back to my working table and started to arrange the quilled papers in a fish form.....hahahaha.......but I donno what you think of it.....it kinda look like a fish to me. LOL! I was just being silly and playing around with the arrangements hehehehe.....

Nope.....I wasn't thinking of selling this to anyone.....I was just playing around. Just having fun.....releasing the stress hehehe...... ;)

8 comments:

Anis Hartini Haron said...

yes.. it look like a fish :)

Fadzni & Azilah said...

this is beautiful.. and very unique! bentuk ape pun still nampak sgt menarik!

asfiedaimpiana said...

cantik kak..tp ikan x brapa nak nampak..skit jer. mula2 igtkan nenas coz ekor dia mcm crown nenas jer...hehehee tp cantik la akak main ngan color tu!!

mangosteenskin said...

i think it looked like a lovely art! :)

Mama Zharfan said...

it's cute! serious!

Azlina Abdul said...

Anis...kan kan kan....hehehe....ada la skit2 macam ikan ;)

Azilah...thank you! :)

Asfieda....betul jugak cakap you tu...bila Lin tengok sekali lagi, memang nampak cam nenas ekekeke....lol!

Mango...I teringin nak frame it la...hehehe...konon2 like fine art la tu ekekekeke

Mama Zharfan....thanks!!! :)

Grace to You said...

This is so great - esp the fancy tail!!

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe! Sandi...someone said it looked like a pineapple if you look at it at a different angle...and I seriously thought the same too! LOL! So it's a mix of a fish and a pineapple hehehe! :D

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...