A stack of easter eggs!


ED005

Ok, here is the second design from the order.....this time around I came up with an idea of using multicolored Easter eggs stacked up on the green bushes......I wanted to make grass....but I thought the bushes were easier to do and looked better than the spiky grasses.....hahaha

This little white bunny was also hand drawn and hand cut......just like the Easter eggs and bushes too. The bunny has that plastic eye as well....hehehe.....love that! The cute little teeny tiny butterflies were made using the craft punch. I just bought that punch a few weeks ago and thought of using it for this project.....really love those cute little butterflies hehehe..... :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...