Will be away.......

To all my dearest customers......

I have an important announcement to make......I will be going away for awhile tomorrow......way up north, for a few days.....got some important things to settle there and some deliveries of cards to my dearly beloved Mom hehehe!

So......I won't be able to have access to the internet for a few days! Urrrgggghhhh! That means I won't be able to reply any emails regarding orders or inquiries regarding my handmade cards for a while.......however, if you have anything that you wish to inquire or order....please do email me about it and I will reply them as soon as I get back to KL.....sorry for the inconvenience!

THANKS! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...