Not more than Friend......

MBL079

Another order from my regular customer came about more than a week ago.....I was not able to get it done on the time she wanted it......so had to postpone it so that I can have time to prepare the card for her. Managed to get it done today and posted this afternoon.....phew!

This is a a blue, green, cream and white combo......suitable for a guy......but this card is a sad card.....just by reading the title, we can tell how sad it is huhuhuhuhu......... :( That's another reason why I used the color blue.........coz she's feeling blue......feeling sad.....

I tried using a different layout for this design and I like how it turned out...... :) First time ever writing wordings on ribbons too! Love it :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyo Lin kesiannya dia..maksud tersirat dan tersurat kat depan kad tu yahhhhh :(

Grace to You said...

This card is beautiful, even if it is sad!

Azlina Abdul said...

Millie...ya la, memang maksud yg tersurat and tersirat huhuhu....I paham sangat, sebab I pun pernah alami something similar to this huhuhu....

Sandi....thanks dear! It has one of your favorite color on it...olive green! :)It's one of my fave too!

Nurmala Mazlan said...

Salam Lin..
saya nak tau harga kad saiz macam ni berapa ye

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...