Blue squares....

Blue squares! hehehe! Finally I could make them now....I have wanted to use those blue squares for quite sometime now but couldn't get the right blue tone card stock that I needed....but now I can! :D Below, there are 2 designs I did with similar layouts, one with buttons decorated on it and the other I decorated with a bunch of paper punch out patterns of leaves. I love them both! :) Both are of sized A6 and both have no wordings on the inside.....it can be a card for any occasion and you can write on your personal wishes inside. Both comes with a soft blue handmade envelope.


MBL072
MBL072b

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...