Carved roses..


MBL023 (SOLD OUT)


MBL022 (SOLD OUT)

I first attempted carving out patterns on paper with this particular design a few years ago. I remembered how the leaves looked like the first time I carved them...my aunt said that they looked like parsley :D! So I kept on improving the way I carved them and soon fixed on this particular pattern....very simple and with no rough edges on the leaves :). I have made new designs with carved rose on them that I embellish with laces, which you can find and view in this blog.

I plan on posting some more of my old designs soon for some people to see here, as there are more out there who haven't seen them before. Although there will be new ones as well coming out soon......so, do drop by once in a while to see something old and something new :).

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...